Self-Referral Services & Patient Information

Medical Problems

Mental Health

Social / Non-medical support

Older Adults and Dementia

Sexual Health

Midwife and Antenatal Care

Children and Young People

If a child or young person is needing help with their mental health, please consider the following resources:

General Wellbeing

Joint and musculoskeletal problems

Bladder, bowel or incontinence issues

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website